יום חמישי, 26 באפריל 2012

Little Glimpse 26/4/12

Hi everybody,

One of the things I find most interesting, is getting a chance to see the "behind the seances" of the creative work and process of  fellow artists. So I've decided to start posting some of my sketchbooks, on going drawings, and the tools that I use. 
Today, I'm posting a few pics show casing drawings I've doodled today...  Pretty female characters are one of my favorite things to sketch. 

Hope you'll enjoy it :)



From left to right: SAI japanese calligraphic pen/brush, two "Aqua marker" by letraset, Faber Castell pencil, and Faber Castell ecco pigment 0.1.



http://thegirlwiththelittlecurl.tumblr.com/





2 תגובות:

  1. איזה יופי של תיעוד!
    רוצה לראות עוד... :-)

    השבמחק
  2. :)))
    בקרוב מאוד!
    מקווה להראות אפילו עוד שלבים ותהליך
    ותודה!

    השבמחק